
Who thinks it's time for an update? I do! If you love defining your eyes, I have the product you have been searching for. Prestige Cosmetics Kohl Eyeliner in Black-Brown, color E-24, is a staple that has been in my makeup bag for years. I carry one in my purse, keep one at my house, and have a new one stored away just in case. This eyeliner goes on like silk, sharpens easily and without breaking, and is perfectly dramatic for both daily wear and nights out. It's so easy to control the application, too. The key is the color -- Black-Brown. I own the same pencil in plain Black, which is a little softer kohl and thus smudgier. The Black can be good on the upper lid for smoky eyes, but it's much less suitable for lower lids -- dark eyeliner circles under your eyes are never good. I also own some brighter colors like turquoise and green, which are fun sometimes, but which do not apply as smoothly since they are a little harder. Black-Brown is the perfect balance of smooth application and non-goopy structure. I use Black-Brown on one or both lids depending on the effect I'm going for. I'll share another secret of my eye makeup application as well. I apply this liner to the inner rim of my eye, between my eyelashes and the eye itself. The true measure of a liner is whether it applies smoothly to that rim, since it's moister than below the lash line, and Black-Brown passes the test. It's true that any liner applied there fades faster because it gets more blinking action than below the lash line, but if you carry this pencil with you for bathroom touchups on the go, you will not regret employing my technique. I define both lids to the inner corner for a highly dramatic look, or perform a light sweep for a more casual look. The important thing to remember when applying liner so close to the eye is to keep this pencil sanitary, sharpen it often, and no not share it. Enjoy and give me feedback!
1 comment:
This was my best Wegmans discovery ever! I use this same eyeliner TO THIS DAY, I've NEVER found anything better! - Victoria
Post a Comment